How to feel Enough in the New Year!
Holding the frequency that "you are enough" is a long-term life task. This task, for most of us, will always be a challenge -- up until the day we die.
Why is this so?
This is because the ego will always live on in our brain/body system; it is constantly being fueled by your biological wiring and your limiting primal brain. It is the ingredient that makes you human.
It is the truth, yet this challenge is really an amazing gift as it is also the reason you have arrived at this spiritual plane called earth.
I wish you amazing support in your alignment to
keep shifting your mind from the ego plane to what we call Core Being awareness that holds the deeper truth and love of who you really are.
It is the ego, not Core Being, that is the addiction keeping all of us in pain and illusion. Yet, as you arrive at enough self-love, and as you are able to implement the 5-Transformation Steps outlined in our program, Core Being can be a new and healthy addiction. For Core Being is the only answer to any difficult question.
It raises your vibration and tus your consciousness to the level of higher awareness. As we create our lives from Core Being, we find ease in difficulty; happiness in life’s pain, and wholeness despite our ego’s constant bickering.
As you awaken to align your New Year’s intentions this year, consider the possibility of letting your Core Being be the director of your creations and slowly and more and more let your ego be just background noise.
I give you this New Years Meditation to help you along the way. Let me know if it has been helpful and how I can better serve you.
IF ENERGY IS CONSCIOUSNESS Then...
We can use energy to align and welcome in higher consciousness so we actualize our New Year's resolutions and consciously create a new higher vibrational reality
Happy holiday and wishing you a wonderful New Years! At this time of year, I find it helpful to review the lessons of the past year. I actually assess what successes/mistakes I made in the past year. I use my Explorer’s Mind to investigate where was I unskillful and where was I more skillful than the previous year?
Write down your successes and accomplishments for this year and assess what was the higher consciousness that created these successes. (Fold a paper in thirds on the long side to set it up for three columns to fill out.)
1. In the first column, list your accomplishments and successes over the past year. Be specific. You were the unique soul that mastered these successes. Now is the time to name, own and claim these successes. (Not from ego, but from remembering the deeper Core Being of your true self.)
2. In the next column, note what higher consciousness helped you succeed. Write down as specifically as possible, what wisdom you gained that helped you succeed. For instance, did you have less ego and more Core Being? Did you send yourself more love and compassion when your wounded self felt overwhelmed? Explore what your “consciousness keys” to success were.
To help you answer this question, you might also want to look at the wisdom you gained from the mistakes you made in 2011 (the previous year). You can explore how past mistakes helped teach you so you have enough higher consciousness to succeed this year. (For example in the areas of Job, career, relationship, personal skills, travel...)
3. In the last column, list the now more positive sense of self you have because of the accomplishments. In other words, who are you now, given your successes. How are you more anchored into Core Being?
4. On a new piece of paper, draw a large tree trunk. Let the tree trunk represent your positive sense of self. List on the trunk who you feel you are now and then add how you want your positive sense of self, Core Being to expand in the New Year.
Now draw branches to this tree. On each branch you draw, list the wisdom that you embodied to create the accomplishments of 2012. Also list what higher consciousness you gained over the year that made your life more joyful and effortless.
Be clear to link how your success in manifesting something was linked to you holding enough high consciousness vibration for you to succeed. (Don’t do it from ego, do it from Core Being!) For instance:
- Did relationship conflicts feel easier to face and were you able to let go from Core Being or ego? How did your business or health do better because of the HVC you gained from the previous year?
- Do you implement the 5 steps more often and self-regulate throughout the day so any LVC transforms? (Contact us to receive a free booklet on this consciousness skill.)
- Is your Enlightened Observer more advanced? The Enlightened Observer is the ability to give self-love, detach from ego and send yourself/receive good enough mom energy). This is an essential skill to enlightenment. (Contact us to receive a free booklet on this consciousness skill.) Is this skill more advanced?
- Do you use your Explorer’s Mind when you feel stuck and lost so that you are able to garner the wisdom needed to move forward? The Explorer’s Mind is the ability to be the detached inner detective solving a puzzle that is keeping you stuck. (Contact us to receive a free booklet on this consciousness skill.)
- Do you notice negative intention or your separated self more often and then transform back to Core Being?
- Exactly what consciousness tools are stronger within you and do you use them more often?
- How did you successfully move out of ego and back to Core Being over the past year? If you focus on how you could do it, it will help you do it more often. Be as specific as possible: how, when and in what situations did you implement this new wisdom and higher consciousness? This is an important integration step. As we take in and assimilate the higher consciousness we gained in this past year, then we can build upon it and advance to even higher consciousness in the year to come.
5. Are there any themes that you notice --especially themes of growth and transformation that you would like to carry into the next year? Feel the themes of higher consciousness as a sensation and emotion in the body.
To help you come up with a theme, practice the following meditative assessment.
- Connect to your 7th Chakra at the crown/top of your head. From the frequency of the 7th chakra you can brings in divine wisdom. Feel the wisdom from these themes as a sensation and emotion spreading downward throughout your body. (Front/back; top/bottom; left/right).
- Now lets move to the 6th chakra – forehead and back of the head. Let all of your successful ideas and insights for the year (front of the 6th chakra) come into your whole body. Feel them as a sensation and emotion. (Front/back; top/bottom; left/right).
- The back of the 6th chakra, when vibrating at high enough frequency, helps you implement your ideas and insights. Notice how you were able to successfully implement those ideas and insights. Feel them as a sensation and emotion of energy in the body. (Front/back; top/bottom; left/right).
- The 5th Chakra is about coming into your own authority. Notice how you couldn’t have been successful unless you had claimed your own authority. Feel this ability as a sensation and emotion of energy in the body. (Front/back; top/bottom; left/right).
- The front of the 5th chakra is about your ability to take in and receive. Notice how you couldn’t have been successful unless you had been able to take in and receive. Feel this ability as a sensation and emotion of energy in the body. (Front/back; top/bottom; left/right).
- The back of the 5th chakra is about finding your place in society. Notice how you couldn’t have been successful unless you had been able to find a place for yourself in this unique and complicated world. Feel this ability as a sensation and emotion of energy in the body. (Front/back; top/bottom; left/right).
- The heart chakra is about being able to love self and other and to work through relationship challenges. The back of the heart chakra is about trust and working through situations where you might have been betrayed. Notice how the outward successes you listed in #1, were mastering these areas of the heart chakra. Feel the skills you mastered as a sensation and emotion in the body. (Front/back; top/bottom; left/right).
- The 3rd Chakra (solar plexus area) deals with anchoring into your place in the universe and living from a sense of Core Being and not ego or programmed personality. The back of the 3rd Chakra deals with your ability to self-care and create health.
Notice how the outward successes you listed in #1, were mastering these skill areas of the 3rd chakra. Feel the skills you mastered as a sensation and emotion in the body. (Front/back; top/bottom; left/right).
- The 2nd chakra (pelvis and sacrum area) is about sexual energy and personal power to implement your intentions. The front of the 2nd chakra is about quality of this energy and the back is about quantity. Notice how the outward successes you listed in #1, were mastering these skill areas of the 2nd chakra. Feel the skills you mastered as a sensation and emotion in the body. (Front/back; top/bottom; left/right).
- The root chakra (1st chakra at the perineum) is about fulfilling your life task. You get the power to fulfill it from the 2nd chakra. Notice how the outward successes you listed in #1, were mastering these skill areas of the 1st chakra. Feel the skills you mastered as a sensation and emotion in the body. (Front/back; top/bottom; left/right).
Now feel the energy of all this amazing wisdom deep in the body! Feel it both as an emotion and sensation. Notice which chakra holds it strongest then let the energy expand to other areas of the body.
Also explore the gifts from any mistakes you have made over the past year so you can raise your consciousness in the next year and succeed even more in consciously creating your reality.
1. Now notice what areas you could have been more skillful. Where do you feel you “fell short.” Remember to list these “unskillful” areas from your Explorer’s Mind and your Enlightened Observer and not from your ego. Bring in huge amounts of self-love (good enough mom energy) as you make this list.
For Instance: Do you implement the 5 steps more often and self-regulate throughout the day so any LVC transforms? Be clear to link how you failed to manifest something because you held too low a consciousness vibration to succeed. (Don’t do it from ego, do it from Core Being!) For instance:
- Is your enlightened oberserver skill more advanced?
- What mistakes did you make in the area of relationship/business/health?
- What transformation skills could have been stronger in the 5 steps, the Explorer’s Mind, moving out of anxiety, anger, separated self and negative intention. Be specific and outline exactly what consciousness tools were too weak to make significant progress?
- Did you stay stuck and judge yourself?
- Did you try to control or lose trust?
- Did you forget to self love?
- How did you successfully move out of ego and back to Core Being?
6. Write down each lesson you gained from your “unskillfulness/skillfulness.” What is the gift these lessons were meant to bring you?
5. Write down where this gift/lesson/wisdom/energy is held in the body?
6. Write down new intentions for the New Year so you can receive the higher consciousness your “unskillfulnes/skillfulness” was designed to teach. (See meditation below to bring your positive intentions into the New Year and align to manifest a higher vibrational reality in the New Year.
As we align to maintain this higher consciousness from the lessons learned through your mistakes, you create a reality that also holds a higher vibration. Align as strongly as possible so you become the conscious creator you were born into.
2013 New Year's Meditation
Be the conscious creator of your reality in 2013
“Raise your consciousness, create your reality!”
Think of your first New Year's Resolution(s). Since it is INTENTION that moves energy, see your resolution as an energetic construct of clean and strong intention(s).
Now feel that intention as a sensation of energy in your intention line. Feel it as (warmth, tingles, flows...etc.). Begin to feel it first in your soul seat, or high heart.
This is where your soul’s longing is located. Awaken and enliven your soul’s longing in the energetic form of passion and confidence. It is located in the center of the chest, just above the heart chakra. If our passion is strong and clear, the wisdom on how to manifest it into physical form comes strongly and we move forward toward our passion and intentions in life.
Once the soul seat is awakened, allow the sensation of the consciousness of your New Year’s Intention to grow and flow throughout the intention line. Think about it in terms of “receiving” and surrendering to the alignment instead of forcing, pushing or making it happen. Watch and be present with the energy flow and align your Intention Line. (Remember, it is all about receiving!)
Assess where the energy gets stuck or where it fails to awaken a deeper alignment. For instance is there a bend in the intention line at the 3rd chakra? Is it strong through the 2nd and 1st chakras and then deep into the center of the earth?
Where ever it is weakest, assess and feel the emotion of the low vibrational consciousness (negative belief/emotion) that needs transformation. Remember if you can’t feel the actual emotion of the block and you only feel the sensation of the block, it means that you are not transforming the emotional body and the astral body (2nd and 4th levels of the field).
With your enlightened observer, feel the emotion and sensation of low vibrational consciousness (LVC) and melt it so it transforms back to high vibrational consciousness (HVC). You know it has transformed when you feel the power and emotion of bliss and strength.
Melt into that sensation and let it spread Front/Back; Left/Right; Top/Bottom. If you are having trouble feeling the energy of the resolution then you can do 12 jumping jacks. The energy charge from the jumping jacks will help charge your intention.
Once you feel/imagine/visualize the sensation of the energy of it spread throughout your body, then visualize your intention already complete and successful. Feel the energy of that visualization come through the top of your head as an energy of light. Let it fill the central channel. The central channel is about ¼ inch to 5 inches in diameter from the top of your head, through the center of your body (like a tube) and it runs out your perineum, into the ground.
Let it fill your central channel like sand fills an hourglass. Then let the visualization go. Just like the butterfly, if it is yours, it will surely return back to you!
REPEAT FOR EACH NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION
TIPS: It is best to do this when you are standing so that more energy runs through your body. If you can't feel any sensations, then run in place, bounce on a ball or do some sort of exercise to charge your field.
LOVE AND BLESSINGS IN THE NEW YEAR!
Copyright © 2012