5 Steps to "Find Your Healthy Empowered Bitch"
So Bonding, Love and Healthy Internal Power Lasts
How Conflicts Can Bring You Closer!
Come Learn a new paradigm of Resolving Conflicts - where you can connect your reactive mind (false self), with your body's positive neuro-response system (biology of true self) and cultivate the subtle energy of spiritual awareness and higher consciousness.
In essence, you cannot heal conflict if you are co-dependent, in collapse or triggered into aggressive and defensive behaviors!
February 19-20, 2016
Friday Night 5:30-8:30
This month, I am offering a new and advanced workshop on conflict resolution so you learn to connect to healthy internal power when stress knocks hard on your door. Discover that conflicts and disagreements, done right, can bring deeper intimacy and connection. As a result of this workshop, you will manifest healthy long-term loving relationships!
Don't miss this opportunity! It is perfect for individuals seeking to up-level their love lives and for practitioners wanting to advance their skills, avoid burn out and attract the clients they really want!
This program teaches a new paradigm of conflict resolution that will make you rethink how you relate to others. Did you know, done "right", that conflict can bring you closer!
In this advanced training, you will experience how the brain science of trauma, thoughts, feelings, ego, and behaviors support healthy relationships or destroy them.
Both couples, therapists, healers and individuals seeking to find and keep long-term relationships should attend.
As a result of this training you will walk out with:
1) Methods to identify and overcome negative relational patterns.
2) A system to implement during disagreements, opposing views and aggressive interactions so wisdom, calm and balance superseded the typical primal brain responses and defensive patterns.
3) Take home exercises so your false, wounded self gets the internal support it needs to feel safe to set healthy boundaries, speak truths and move forward toward deeper healthy connections.
During stressful times, overwhelming emotions such as anger, betrayal, victim collapse, and hopelessness can make it feel impossible to resolve conflicts and life challenges.
Yet, through the lens of understanding the foundational connection of mind, energy and body systems - into one organized and advanced system of psychotherapy - you will change your view of how to resolve conflicts and address difficult relationship dynamics.
Specifically, you will learn how to help yourself (or clients) resolve conflicts and relationship challenges through:
1) Connecting your sometimes angry or stressed reactive mind
2) With your body's positive neuro-response system and
3) The cultivation of the subtle energy of wholeness and wisdom.
Basic neuropsychology, neurobiology and attachment theory will be reviewed to understand the biochemistry of bonding, love and connection. From there, participants will learn about the mind/body connections that initiate dysfunction or promote deep healing so you (your clients) can feel safe to:
- resolve conflicts,
- move out of co-dependency and
- prevent defensive personality structures that prohibit deep, and long-term connection.
You learn an integrated system of mastering healthy relationships, finding love and resolving conflict - working all three mind, energy and body systems together. You will master skills to:
- Be heard and communicate better
- Balance male/female energies for deep power and alignment
- Get the love you really want and heal negative adult attachment patterns
- Rewire your brain, energy system and body to deep personal, internal power
- Discover 5 Steps so emotional pain and negative patterns transform in a manner that up-levels your manifesting skills
- Shift your co-dependency challenges that cut you from personal power
- Heal any inner "bitchiness" and bully energy that can hold you back.
- Master better conflict resolution skills
- Advance your ability to learn nonverbal communication skills
In essence, in this workshop you will learn the keys to a special type of conflict resolution that will foster long-term healthy relationships.
As a result, you develop a deep sense of inner power. The benefits of you cultivating this healthy power include:
- Ability to create healthy relationships, partnerships and community
- Manifesting skills advance
- Eliminating the blocks in the way of finding true love
- Embodying integrative self-mastery skills so you can be in charge of your negative thoughts and emotions so they no longer control you
- Assessing and balancing your energy system
- Advancing your intuitive abilities
- Discovering advanced mindfulness and somatic body connecting skills so you receive deep wisdom on how to move forward in your life
In this training, you will also find the answer to these questions and so much more!
- What are your typical responses to stressful circumstances?
- What is the cause of you either over or under-reacting?
- What hidden co-dependencies do you have that could be holding you back?
- What was your family of origin's typical responses to stress?
- How to transform anger and conflict to power and inner alignment?
Sign up now!
$125 Friday: 5:30-8:30pm; Saturday 10-6pm
Typically, many of us tend to over or under-react when in stress. When we over react, it usually means we are reacting in a manner that is over-protective of ourselves. And, when we under-react it means we can be co-dependent and don't make the positive choice of protecting ourselves enough.
Either way, these negative defensive strategies can spread the pain and misunderstandings so your relationships with bosses, family, friends or loved ones can be tarnished or even end.
You will also learn 5 steps for healing your inner unhealthy defenses. As you learn to address your inner dysregulation and pain, you then reemerge with more power in your life and healthier interactions during stressful moments!
Traditionally, studies in this area of relational couples conflict often blame failures on topics such as sex, religion and money.
However, I instead find too often the true cause of relationship challenges are:
- The failure to have the internal self-mastery skills to resolve conflicts.
- Re-acting from your inner "bitch/bully."
- Waiting too long to speak your truth.
Come learn a new way of looking at fostering healthy relationships, finding internal power and learn a new paradigm of conflict resolution.
In other words, come heal your "inner bitch/brat/bully" so love and community lasts. And if you work with clients, you will receive plenty of support in helping them address these pivotal issues too!
This Training is Perfect For
- Individuals who feel stuck, frustrated or stressed with not finding true love or who feel disconnected and angry with their current relationships
- If you want learning plan Professional Development Credits and are a mental health professional.
- Practitioners (like therapists, coaches, acupuncturists, massage therapists and counselors) who want to help their clients on a deeper level.
- If you are in the middle of a conflict and need support resolving it
- If you are in a difficult transition and feel the need to get extra super power abilities to get to the other side.
- Anyone who wants to build their awareness and get more satisfaction, love and happiness out of life.
- Sense energy (or have a strong intuition) and want to learn more about that?
- Want to gain more personal power than you ever thought possible? And learn to create internal safety, trust and self-love?
- Chose to be in charge of stress so stress is not in charge of you?
- Have a deep desire to get the clients or career you really want?
- Want to help your clients (yourself) on a deeper level?
- Are open to new ways so you can avoid re-wounding when you (or your clients) feel painful and overwhelming emotions?
Faith, LPC "This training was the best thing I have EVER done for myself and my career. Thank you Carolyn for showing me a new and better way to live my life and help my clients."
Is This Different From Past Trainings?
Yes, in this training you focus specifically on healing your inner anger, powerlessness and defensive reactivity during stressful times. The focus is on helping you develop deep secure internal attachment to your true self (spiritual wholeness) so you can show up in your best self.
Kathy Speak, MA in Counseling: "I studied EMDR, Hakomi, Somatic Experiencing and many other forms of mindfulness and body centered orientations and I didn't really get healing until I worked with Carolyn. She has a profound and effective take on trauma work that the world needs to learn. My clients heal faster and deeper and my own life has changed for the better. Thanks Carolyn, you really get it! Thanks for helping me find me and my life path to self-mastery!"
Carolyn Bucey Eberle, is a Licensed Professional Counselor, author of Explorer’s Mind-The Map to Freedom, public speaker, spiritual explorer and founder of the Mind Energy Body School of Transformation. Carolyn bio/resume.
After years of study, meditation, spiritual awakenings and tons of certifications and degrees, Carolyn developed a system of deep and profound transformation called: Mind Energy Body Transformation (ME-B). And, Carolyn has taught her signature, high demand integrative mind, body, spirit certification training program over the past 8 years.
From a young age, maybe because of her challenging life circumstances, Carolyn was able to sense energy. At night, she saw spirit and energy surround her in loving comfort. The spirit world and connection to her higher self taught her true healthy love.
However, her real qualification for teaching this workshop is the lessons she learned from making these vary dis-empowered mistakes! Come learn from her mistakes so you don't have to repeat them!
Space is limited so register now!
- Cost is $125. Use pay button below or mail check to: Carolyn Eberle, 6366 Fairways Drive; Longmont, CO 80503
- You can attend Friday night only, which is $25. Simply call or email email@example.com 720-530-7621 to reserve your spot.
- Once you are registered, you will receive an email from Carolyn with workshop details and directions to our beautiful Northern Boulder County healing center.
- Sorry, there are no refunds. All registrations are final.
Have questions or need additional information, contact call or email firstname.lastname@example.org; 720-530-7621. I look forward to hearing from you and answering any questions you may have.
$125 or $25 for Friday night only.
Friday 6-9; Saturday 10-6pm
Nancy, Energy Worker and LPC "Finally after studying so many different orientations, I found a true teacher in Carolyn. She gets all the missing pieces and has integrated them into a system of change that is so profound and powerful I couldn't belief it existed. She offers a true paradigm shift - a better way so you won't be hurt by your past or re-traumatized by feeling the negativity that holds you back!"
Looking forward to connecting!